Can we talk about healthy “lazy” eating? Because, let’s be honest, it’s the best! If you’re anything like me, chances are you want to eat healthy, right? You just don’t want spend hours in the kitchen cooking over a hot stove every night. Who does? Which is why I know you’re going to love this delicious grilled veggie wrap!
This wrap has become one of my go-to meals! Not only is it super versatile — you can load it with whatever fresh veggies you have on hand — but, it takes less than 10 minutes to make. The key, of course, is to roast the veggies ahead of time. That way, when it comes time to getting dinner on the table, it’s just a matter of putting the wrap together, i.e. no cooking involved! I often roast the veggies the night before and store them in an airtight container (tip: roasted veggies can last anywhere up to 4 days when properly stored in fridge).
Tips for making your perfect grilled veggie wrap!
- Looking for an extra protein boost? Add a few strips of roasted chicken. If you know it’s going to be a crazy busy week, opt for a rotisserie chicken.
- Not a fan of cilantro? Replace it with fresh mint or basil! The fresh herbs really give this wrap that extra tasty kick.
- Lactose intolerant? Skip the cheese.
- Not a fan of feta? Replace it with a few slices of grilled Halloumi cheese or any cheese of your choice.
- Gluten-free? Replace the wrap with lettuce leaves or collard greens!