This grilled veggie wrap is a go-to for those nights when you’re just too tired to cook but still looking for something healthy, simple, and delicious.
- 1 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
- 1 small eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tbsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 10-inch spinach wrap
- 1–2 tbsp hummus
- 1/2 avocado, sliced (ripened)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp feta cheese, chopped or crumbled
- Preheat oven to 385° Farenheit (196° Celcius)
- Using a sharp knife slice zucchini, squash, and eggplant lengthwise into long thin slices, about 1/4 inch thick. Make sure to cut tops off of veggies.
- Place a parchment sheet on baking pan.
- Place sliced veggies evenly across baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. You want to make sure veggies are nicely coated.
- Sprinkle coriander, cumin, chili flakes (if using), and salt and pepper over veggies. Note: I like to flip them over as I sprinkle seasoning on veggies so as to ensure both sides are evenly coated.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes, until veggies are tender. Once baked, set aside and let cool. Grilled veggies can be stored in fridge about 3-4 days. I like to keep mine in an air tight glass container.
- Spread humus evenly onto wrap. Top with sliced bell pepper, feta cheese, cilantro, grilled veggies, and avocado slices. Fold stuffed wrap in half and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
- Cuisine: American, French
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 33
- Fiber: 8
- Protein: 6
Keywords: easy-recipe, healthy recipes, veggies