Do you have difficulty falling or staying asleep? Are you looking for tips to help you improve your relationship with sleep?
LISTEN ON: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | AMAZON MUSIC
Do you have difficulty falling or staying asleep? Are you looking for tips to help you improve your relationship with sleep? Are you a sleep deprived mama who is struggling to function throughout the day without drinking 50+ cups of coffee?
Well, fluff up your pillows and get cozy because Dr. Jade Wu, a licensed clinical psychologist and Behavioral Sleep Medicine Specialist, is here to help us unpack and explore the importance of sleep and share practical tips to help us get more of it!
Who is Dr. Jade Wu?
Dr. Jade Wu is a licensed clinical psychologist and Behavioral Sleep Medicine Specialist. Her current scientific research focuses on treating sleep disorders in those with chronic illness. She is also a frequent guest on popular TV, radio, and podcast shows such as NPR and Huffington Post. In the clinic, Dr. Wu uses evidence-based non-medication treatments to help people improve their sleep (and waking life), and is especially passionate about helping women to navigate and improve their sleep during pregnancy, postpartum, and other major life transitions.
In this conversation Dr. Wu explores the importance of sleep, the difference between sleepy and tired, practical tips to help sleep deprived mama’s navigate the sleep challenges that accompany parenting, how hormones impact sleep, the importance of prioritizing your circadian rhythm, tips to help you overcome the dreaded afternoon lull, and so much more!
Dr. Wu is a wealth of knowledge and it’s an honor to have her on the podcast to share her wisdom and expertise with all of you!
Other Episodes You Might Enjoy:
- Brain Health 101: How Nutrition and Lifestyle Can Improve Brain Health
- Why Gut Health Matters When It Comes to Supporting Hormones!
- 3 Reasons Why Women Should Be Consuming More Omega-3 Fatty Acids - November 30, 2022
- What Really Happens To Our Bodies During Pregnancy & How To Get Back To Working Out Safely - November 23, 2022
- The Importance of Sleep and How to Get More Of It, Especially If You’re a Sleep Deprived Mama - November 16, 2022