How To Build A Sustainable Wardrobe
By: Madeleine Wisecup
Lauren Engelke & Kaitlynn Gee,
The Sustainable Lifestyle Podcast, Co-Hosts
Ever wonder how to build a sustainable wardrobe or how to shop and style your wardrobe consciously? If you’re raising your hand then I think you’ll be a fan of this podcast episode with sustainable fashion stylists Lauren Engelke and Kaitlynn Gee!
This episode was so fun to record! Lauren and Kaitlyn, who also happen to be the co-hosts of the “Sustainable Lifestyle Podcast,” are not only hilarious but full of super informative tips when it comes to all things regarding sustainable fashion and eco-friendly living!
In this episode we cover:
- How to responsibly dispose of your lightly worn pieces + all about secondhand shopping
- How to be stylish and sustainable + questions to ask yourself while developing your wardrobe
- Tips on how to accurately measure your chest, waist, and hips.
- The challenges they’ve faced while transitioning to a more conscious lifestyle.
- Getting your partner on board with sustainable living even if they don’t really get it!
- Upcycling and loving the clothing pieces you already own.
- How to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Quarantine life and so much more!
Press play to listen now!
Other Podcast Episodes You Might Like:
- How becoming a mother taught me to embrace slow living - June 5, 2023
- Cycle Syncing Foods: How to support each phase of your menstrual cycle through nutrition - May 30, 2023
- How To Plan An Eco-Friendly Wedding - May 23, 2023
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments