5 Simple Ways To Make Your Business More Sustainable
By: Madeleine Wisecup
LISTEN ON: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | AMAZON MUSIC
Creating an environmentally sustainable business can be really daunting! Oftentimes leading to questions such as: Can I afford to purchase sustainable materials? Do I need to get certified by third party organizations? What if I am just starting out, where do I start? And so on!
To help answer some of these questions I invited Shannon Kenny, a Sustainable Business Consultant and founder of Mama Eco, a business dedicated to helping eco-conscious people make better decisions for the environment, onto the podcast to chat with us!
Shannon’s mission? To help businesses become environmentally sustainable without sacrificing profit.
In this episode Shannon will walk us through simple, practical, and cost effective changes you can make in your business to make it more sustainable without sacrificing profit or feeling overwhelmed. If you run a business, or are thinking about launching a business, this is an episode you don’t want to miss! Press play to listen now!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to make your website more eco-friendly + why it matters
- How your business can reduce its carbon footprint
- Low-waste packaging options for product-based brands (No Issue, Eco Enclose)
- The benefits of implementing a sustainable business model
- Where to purchase eco-friendly office supplies (Earth Hero, Wisdom Supply co.)
- The importance of transparency over perfection
- And so much more!
Other Episodes You Might Enjoy:
- How To Improve Indoor Air Quality & Live a Healthier, Less Toxic Life
- Rebundle: 3 Things You Need To Know About Hair Extensions!
- Cycle Syncing 101: What is it, how to get started, and what are the benefits? - December 7, 2022
- 3 Reasons Why Women Should Be Consuming More Omega-3 Fatty Acids - November 30, 2022
- What Really Happens To Our Bodies During Pregnancy & How To Get Back To Working Out Safely - November 23, 2022