[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/13689191/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/787299/custom-color/ee5c6c” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
In today’s episode Madeleine, of The Wise Consumer, and Maxime, of Our Good Brands, will explore the do’s, don’ts, tips, tricks, and challenges around planning an eco-friendly wedding.
These two are about to get REAL real with each other/you about how they went about planning their special days on a budget. From picking the perfect wedding dress to their biggest regrets, if planning an eco-friendly wedding is something you’re curious about/want to try for yourself, this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
- How to select a venue that’s right for you
- Planning a eco wedding on a budget
- Questions to ask your vendors
- Eco-friendly wedding invitations
- Ethical/Fair-Trade wedding rings
- How to select a sustainable wedding dress?
- How to create an eco-friendly food menu
- Being “OK” if things don’t go as planned on your wedding day
- How to create a sustainable wedding registry and other gifting options.
- And so much more!
Such a fun conversation. Happy listening!
“Mad & Max (Try) To Save The World,” is a mini-podcast series where Madeleine and Maxime chat about eco-friendly living: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- How To Improve Indoor Air Quality & Live a Healthier, Less Toxic Life - January 27, 2021
- Happy Hour 101: How Alcohol Impacts your Hormones - January 25, 2021
- Rebundle: 3 Things You Need To Know About Hair Extensions! - January 20, 2021