Santosha Co., Founder
And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Connect with Santosha Co.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes and Google Play
Or listen on my podcast page here.
Ashlee Assadi, Founder of Santosha Co.
Ashlee Assadi, Founder of Santosha Co., on the journey that led her to founding an all-natural and non-toxic skincare company and the importance of building an awareness around the various ingredients we’re putting in and on our bodies
“I believe knowledge is definitely power when it comes to the skincare industry. I feel that the more you know about the industry, the more aware you are as to what ingredients are being used in each product, the better off you’ll be.”
Q & A with Ashlee Assadi:
1. City of residence: Minneapolis, MN
2. Place of birth: Washburn, WI
4. What social or environmental impact is your business making? When we say we “sustainably forage” and “wild harvest” that means we take great care in making sure we aren’t harming the plant or trees we are gathering from to make it as sustainable as possible. We also have a DNR agent on staff to ensure we are gathering plant material and maintaining the integrity of the plants.
5. What is the best part about the work you’re doing? Why? The best part is I feel like I’m watching my life come together like a beautiful tapestry. I’ve always questioned why I learned so many trades, from hair and makeup to running multiple spas to becoming a certified yoga instructor. I am watching everything I love to do come together.
6. Out of all the products you produce, which is your favorite? Why? Calendula + Balm of Gilead Healing Facial Oil. I literally use it for everything. Hair, body, blemishes, makeup primer, my babies. It’s my go-to product for everything.
7. What book(s) are you currently reading? Brene Brown: Braving the Wilderness, Anne Voskamp: One Thousand Gifts and the bible.
“And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13
9. Using one word, how would you describe yourself? Creative.
- Cycle Syncing 101: What is it, how to get started, and what are the benefits? - December 7, 2022
- 3 Reasons Why Women Should Be Consuming More Omega-3 Fatty Acids - November 30, 2022
- What Really Happens To Our Bodies During Pregnancy & How To Get Back To Working Out Safely - November 23, 2022
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment