- Begin by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C). While the oven warms, drain the canned oysters and rinse them with cold water to remove the brine.
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of half a lemon, chopped garlic, olive oil, Herbes de Provence, and bread crumbs. Stir until the mixture is well combined. Add the oysters to the bowl, tossing them gently to coat them evenly in the seasoning.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Spread the seasoned oysters out on the sheet, ensuring they are not overlapping.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes, or until the oysters are thoroughly heated.
- Once baked, top the oysters with freshly grated lemon zest and a generous squeeze of lemon juice for a citrus burst. Drizzle a touch of olive oil over the top for a smooth finish.
Serve alongside baby kale greens lightly dressed with olive oil and seasoned with coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper. These oysters are best enjoyed warm, so it is best to serve them immediately after baking.