Super simple to make, packed with healthy fats and nutrients, this simple homemade trail mix helps to keep me full longer and is just plain delicious! Plus, super great for on-the-go snacking.
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (roasted, unsalted)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (raw, unsalted)
- 1/2 cup pecans, halved
- 1/2 cup almonds (roasted, unsalted)
- 1 tbsp bittersweet chocolate chips (75% cacao or higher)
- 1 tbsp dried raisins
- 2–3 strips dried mango slices, cut into bite size pieces
Combine all ingredients and mix. Store in airtight container. Enjoy!
Feel free to play around with portions and ingredients. Get creative with the nuts, seeds, and dried fruits you have on hand!
- Prep Time: 5
Keywords: Trail Mix, Seeds, Healthy Snack