This delicious and nutritious Chia Seed Pudding with Pumpkin Seeds is the perfect snack, breakfast, or dessert for any day of the week!
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1–2 tbsp of cacao powder
- In a mason jar (or airtight container) add milk and chia seeds. Stir with a spoon until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Add maple syrup, pumpkin seeds and, if using, cacao powder.
- Put lid on jar and shake until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Place chia seed mixture in fridge and let sit for a minimum of 3 hours. Once pudding has set, it’s ready to enjoy! Tip: You can also combine ingredients before heading bed and simply let ingredients settle overnight. This guarantees you’ll have a tasty breakfast waiting for you first thing in the morning!
To Serve: I love topping my chia seed pudding with fresh berries and a touch of cinnamon.
Keywords: Healthy Snack, Plant-Based, Breakfast