Lentil Grapefruit Salad With Pumpkin Seeds And Feta
- 1 Cup Green Lentils
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- 1 Bunch Mint Leaves Washed and rinsed
- 1/3 Cup Feta
- 2 TBSP Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 2-3 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- Cook lentils per package instructions and let cool.
- While lentils are cooling chop up the red onion and mint leaves. Next, slice the grapefruit into quarters, peel, and then further cut them into cubes. Set aside.
- Once lentils have cooled, combine them into a salad bowl with grapefruit, mint leaves, and onion.
- Cut the desired amount of feta and crumble it into smaller pieces. Add to salad bowl.
- Sprinkle in the pumpkin seeds. (The more the better in my book!)
- In a separate bowl mix the juiced lime, olive oil, salt, and pepper. NOTE: I like to store my dressing on the side as it helps keep my veggies from getting soggy. I just pour it over my salad on an as needed basis.